On October 28th, 14 real estate pros who work the McKinley area, were out at the school. This was no social visit, rather, they were there to get a firsthand look at the value McKinley brings to North Park. In their business, they realize the importance of good schools, and McKinley is a gem that adds to the unique community we live in. Besides asking great questions and collecting information they can use to help their clients considering the area and our school, many offered additional support and wanted to work in greater partnership with the school.
Thank you to these real estate professionals for attending:
- Afton Miller of the Afton Miller Team
- Chi Luong of Prudential California Realty
- Doug Katzenmeyer of the Metropolitan Group
- James Dolton of the Metropolitan Group
- Ken Pecus of Ascent Real Estate North Park
- Kim Hawley of Ascent Real Estate North Park
- Lynn Scelfo of Prudential California Realty
- Margaret Downing of Rex Realty
- Nancy Richards Wolfing of Ascent Real Estate North Park
- Nancy Sleaford of the Afton Miller Team
- Peggy Walkush of Ascent Real Estate North Park
- Rex Downing of Rex Realty
- Scot Gentry of Rex Realty
Special thanks goes to:
- The Afton Miller Team for providing food, making calls, and helping to underwrite a new McKinley brochure.
- Ken Pecus and Peggy Walkush of Ascent Real Estate for underwriting the McKinley Arts & Crafts Fair.
- Lynn Scelfo of Prudential California for helping to underwrite the new McKinley brochure.