The Casino Night fundraiser raised $10,000! Be sure to check out the photos. Thank you for all of your support and especially to our sponsors:
- Jim Sakrison, Mortgage Advisor, or sponsoring the wine (if you see him, give him a big “Thanks!”)
- Ballast Point for donating 2 kegs of amazing beer (Thank you, Mark Keller for coordinating this effort)
- Green Flash Brewery for donating 4 cases of beer (Thank you, Erik Jenson)
- 619 Vodka for donating the Jell-O shots and Blue Lagoon cocktails
- So Childish
- Ellos Shoes
- My Three Sons Designs
- Bleu Bohéme
- Gaijin Noodle and Sake House
- Gingerly Wax
- Ginseng Yoga
- Great News!
- Home Ec. Studio
- Miramar Speed Circuit
- Ted and Laura Moore – professional musicians and parents!
- Yoga One
- McKinley Teachers
- Channing Work, our MC
- …and so many more
and, of course, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all the parent volunteers who made this years Casino Night such an amazing success! An event like this takes a lot of work and we really appreciate all the things everyone did to pitch it – everything from donating the wine for the night to helping with the class art projects, getting donations, working out the permits, arranging the catering, booking the casino company, wrapping the silent auction items to all the fantastic teachers who donated some fun activities to bid on.
Thanks so much – McKinley Parent Volunteers Rock!!!!