Our fabulous McKinley artists have been busy creating masterpieces to raise money for McKinley Elementary programs! Each class will have a project listed on BiddingOwl.com, so please bookmark the page, get our your wallets, and check the site for the beautiful creations that could soon be YOURS! There will also be other amazing prizes added to the site, so stay tuned!
Can you believe the Gala is less than a month away?!
Also…online bidding has opened! Yes, online bidding for classroom art projects! So far we have 9 awesome items ready to be bid on. More items will be added later in the week and in a couple of weeks, we will be adding Teacher Auctions as well. So check back often!
This is our first year having this option and we hope it opens the bidding to additional McKinley families as well as extended family and friends of the community. Here are some Bidding Tips and instructions. Look for McKinley Elementary. Have fun bidding, and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
– McKinley Gala Committee (don’t forget to follow them on Facebook for updates!)
1. Click on BIDDER SIGN UP or the GEAR to sign up or sign into your account.
2. Once signed in, click on the MENU button in the left hand corner of the screen.
3. Click AUCTIONS and select your non-profit organization.
1. Browse the Categories in your non-profit’s auction. 2. Select the item you like to bid on.
3. Enter correct BID AMOUNT into the field provided. 4. Click BID and CONFIRM bid.
5. Congratulations, you are the High Bidder for the item!
Good to Know:
Click on the GEAR to access your ACCOUNT.
In order to receive TEXT MESSAGE NOTIFICATIONS, enter your telephone number and cell phone carrier under ACCOUNT DETAILS. You will receive Text messages when you’ve been outbid.
Quickly find your LOW BID items by checking the red RECENTLY OUT BID link.
View your BID STATUS and BID HISTORY by clicking on MY BIDS.
The bidding will continue until 10:00 p.m. 5/1. If no one outbids you during the gala on 5/2, then you will win the item!