McKINLEY PTC/FOUNDATION OPEN POSITIONS
The McKinley Foundation, the 501c3 nonprofit organization which manages all the funds raised by the McKinley PTC events, has the following positions open for the 2017-2018 school year.
President (2-year term), duties include:
- Oversee all efforts of PTC committees, events, fundraisers and other activities
- Meet with Principal monthly
- Coordinate and write agenda for 6 Foundation meetings
- Coordinate and write agenda for 5 PTC meetings
- Coordinate calendar of activities for the school year
- Oversee all financials, budgets and expenditures for PTC
- Oversee communication with parents, teachers and community
- Attend Foundation and PTC meetings
- Vote on Board issues
- Communicate with Board Members
Board Member (2-year term), duties include:
- Represent general interest of all parents
- Attend all Board and PTC Meetings
- Vote on all Board issues
- Communicate with Board members
If you are interested, please send your name/contact information, a brief description of yourself and why you would like to be a board member by April 30, 2017 to email@example.com.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Betsey (current President), firstname.lastname@example.org.