This year McKinley parents and staff are revitalizing school theatre with a musical performance of The Wizard of Oz. Free performances will be held in the auditorium December 13-14th, 2012.
Students, parents, teachers, staff and other interested parties are invited to participate. If you would like to participate, volunteer, or contribute, please email Tory Penick or Grant Ferrier. Please visit the Volunteer Page for more details.
Rehearsals (see flyer for details)
Full Cast (Tuesdays)
- Nov. 13th, 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Nov. 20th, 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Nov. 27th, 1:00-2:30 p.m.
- Dec. 4th, 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Dec. 10th, 4:00-6:00 p.m. (Scenes 1-9 w/sound & light)
- Dec. 11th, 4:00-6:00 p.m. (Dress Rehearsal)
Lead actors/singers & specific scenes (Fridays)
- Nov. 9th, 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Nov. 16th, 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Nov. 30th, 1:00-2:30 p.m.
- Dec. 7th, 4:00-5:30 p.m.